Thursday, December 3, 2009

Something Christmas Everyday

One of my favorite stores has a slogan "Do something creative everyday". I'm going to do something Christmas everyday. I started the post thanksgiving days pressured that I had so much to do and as usual so little time. Yesterday I was looking at my favorite blogs and saw how everyone was already decorating for Christmas. So I brought out the Christmas dishes and we used them for dinner. I'm going to start enjoying something everyday. I'm sure everything will get done and this year with joy.

3 comments:

stitching under oaks said...

What a wonderful idea! do something Christmas everyday! Beth! I love that...I'm adopting that motto. Thanks so much!

a friend to knit with said...

i do love the "do something creative everyday" rule to live by! i know you do that!!
and do something Christmas is a wonderful idea!!!
your dishes are lovely.

Anonymous said...

This is a terrific idea ~ truly inspirational.

I am definately going to try this one.

maria