Saturday, October 8, 2011

Whew


 I never intended to be away so long but..... I can say September was a very good month for All Stitched Up. It was a little too crazy though. I lost my balance and have been spending a lot of time catching up. Too much of anything is not good. Now I feel a little more relaxed. I still have lots of work but I'm doing it at my pace and housecleaning, preparing good meals and relaxing are back on the schedule. This cute little sweater was one of my ASU jobs last month.


I also had a fun evening with my knitting group. We meet once a month and it was my turn. We had pulled pork sliders, apple coleslaw and apple pie. It was a lovely evening of good conversation and friendship.
So I think I'm back on track. Who wouldn't be with the gorgeous fall weather we are having.

5 comments:

The WoodLand School said...

Glad to see you again ... I have been thinking about you!

Your knitting group sounds wonderful ... what a treat to have a delicious meal AND good friends AND knitting!

:-)

stitching under oaks said...

so glad to hear how things are going with you...love your table centerpiece. This weather is gorgeous....just wonderful. Have a great week.

Kristyn Knits said...

Glad to hear your business has been keeping you busy. Looks like you treated your knitting friends to a lovely evening full of thoughtful decorations and food choices. Enjoy your October!!

~ The Jolly Bee ~ said...

That sweater is adorable. It looks very fussy though -- you amaze me with your ability to tackle the complicated! Your knitting group sounds like a lot of fun. If I lived closer, I would want to join (even though I'm a crocheter!). The dinner sounds delish!

Alisha said...

what a cute sweater and awesome table setting!

i wish i had a knitting group....there is a group of sweet little old ladies that come into my work every thursday (the library) to knit and i just itch with all my being to stop working and join them!!!