Monday, November 24, 2008

Craft - Gratitude

I am grateful for this wonderful gift, the wonderful friend and the world of needlepoint. A couple of years ago a customer/friend (personnally more friend than customer now) gave me this needlepoint rug. It has a little local history because it was painted by a woman for a former local needlepoint store. There are probably several older local needlpointers that have one. Every once in awhile I pull it out and work on it then something new comes along and it goes back in the drawer. I love to get it out because it is so relaxing to work on. I think in 2009 this rug may get finished.

3 comments:

Jane said...

What a lovely design, must be a real pleasure to stitch

stitching under oaks said...

It's beautiful...you'll have many lovely hours working on that this coming year!

Napa Needlepoint said...

It's so beautiful. One of my needlepoint dreams is to do a rug someday. I'd hope it would be one so lovely.

Keep Stitching,
Janet