Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Afghan Week


Last week I finished some afghans. I was hired to knit this afghan.  Unfortunately the woman who had purchased the yarn was unable to do it herself. The pattern is from the Manos Four Seasons book and she had chosen the Manos yarn. It was a good challenge for me to make each of the different squares. I am not usually very adventurous with different stitches.  I've been knitting the squares for months but assembly and fringe were last week. All in all it was lots of fun. I also had another afghan to assemble and fringe.

Great afghans and great weather it was a great week.

3 comments:

stitching under oaks said...

love how the fringe is multicolored and ties in all the blocks. You did a wonderful job...any idea how many skeins of yarn went into it?

sara said...

Beautiful knitted afghan and I love the sweet little dress in the previous post.

Jane said...

It's beautiful!