Thursday, June 14, 2012

Knitting Group


It was my turn to have my knitting group for dinner and I had fun preparing for the evening. Several years ago we had fun sharing pies at our meetings over the summer. Someone suggested we do it again and that's all I needed for a fun theme. We had chicken pot pie and salad for the main course.  For dessert I made ice cream pie. The party favor was a little plant in a pie plate. It was looking pretty mud pie-ish until I remembered the shredded packing material in the attic. If I do say so myself it turned into a great party favor/table decoration for the table.
It is a great group of women so it was a wonderful evening.

2 comments:

sara said...

Sounds like you had a fun evening................I'm off to my craft group tonight, it's always so much nicer knitting and crafting with friends.

stitching under oaks said...

Oh how I want a knitting group...how far away do you think we live from each other!? ! :) Love your menu and party favors...such special touches.