Monday, October 22, 2012

A Perfect Fall Day

 
I went to Rhinebeck Sheep and Wool Festival on Sunday. It was the perfect fall day. Beautiful foliage and beautiful yarns. The perfect combination. I was explaining to my daughter what Rhinebeck was all about and she said "so it's on a knitters bucket list". I agree and am happy to have finally seen what everyone has been loving all these years. Sadly I think my camera died so there are no pictures. Just take my word that the yarns were all hand dyed and each color was prettier than the next. It has inspired me to knit something for myself.
 
I hope you all are enjoying some perfect fall days.

2 comments:

stitching under oaks said...

soooo, did you buy any new yarns? So wish I could have gone...it truly sounds amazing. did you see any famous bloggers? glad you had a great time!

The WoodLand School said...

I wish I could have gone!!! It sounds just amazing!