Saturday, December 29, 2012

Wrap Up

Lots has happened since my last post. I am happy to say that my little business has kept me very busy. I also got all wound up on Pintrest.
Time just seemed to fly by.



Hurricane Sandy hit. Luckily we had power restored quickly but we did loose some trees. We are looking at the loss as a new landscaping opportunity.


My last All Stitched Up project, of 2012, was so cute. I knit this little cape from a pattern at my LYS. It was fun to have a project that I did from start to finish. 

 


Christmas prep was time consuming but great fun. Lots of good food, friends and I'd say our best tree ever.




Clearly a good time was had by all.
 
I've been lucky to have upgraded my technology. One of my many resolutions is to learn to use it and start blogging again. I have missed my blog friendships and the art of blogging. I think this will be an easy resolution to keep.

No comments: